I-TAP is proud to announce the graduation of another group from our five year program. This dedicated group of guys worked diligently over the last five years to complete their accomplisments. Congratulations Levi, Jacob, Brian, and Eric!!!
I-TAP is also proud to annoice the graduation of another great group of students from our 26 week program. These gentleman are now starting their careers with the schooling and the certifications exam behind them. Congrations to Andrew, Cruz, Jacob, Calvin, Selvin, Johnny, Jamel and Adrian!
Independent Training & Apprenticeship Program (I-TAP)
– Training the Electrical Industry
I-TAP is a merit shop (non-union) multi-discipline training program offering apprenticeship programs in Commercial Electrical, Residential Electrical, and Sound and Communication System Installation (SCSI).
I-TAP Meets All Your Electrical Training Needs:
- I-TAP offers Federally Approved Apprenticeship
- I-TAP offers a State Approved Trainee Program
- I-TAP offers a new accelerated State Approved Trainee Program
- I-TAP offers State Approved Continuing Education
- I-TAP offers classes for Estimators, Project Managers, and Owners
No other Training Provider Offers as Many Hours of
Hands-on Lab Work as I-TAP (25-30 hours per semester)
Lab Topics Include:
- Motor Control Labs from: Basic Start-Stop through instrumentation and PLC's
- Fire Alarm and other Low Voltage Systems
- Plan reading from basic floor plans through advance control schematics
- Conduit Bending Labs: both Hydraulic and Hand Benders
2013 graduation and placement rates for the 26 week program:
number of students enrolled in the program - 16
number of students that completed the program - 6
number of students still enrolled in the program - 9
number of students working in related postions - 5 (83%)