Begin your new career in the electrical field with
Independent Training & Apprenticeship Program (I-TAP)
I-Tap helps you find your passion, grow your skills, and place you in the perfect job.
Jobs in the electrical trade pay excellent wages. Want to know how much you can make per year?
- Journeyman electrician – Up to $100,000
- Foremen and superintendents – Up to $125,000
- Project managers – Up to $150,000 and more!
I-TAP offers twice as many labs as other electrical training programs
With more than 12 hours of hands-on lab time each week, our labs include:
- Beginning and Advanced Pipe Bending
- Fiber Optics
- Fire Alarm and HVAC
- Low Voltage Cable: Telephone/Data
- Motor Control: Stop/Start/Mag Starter
2016 Graduation and Placement Rates for Our 26 Week Program
- Students enrolled in the program – 43
- Students that completed the program – 38
- Graduates working in related positions – 31