Find the best electrician training program at
Independent Training & Apprenticeship Program (I-TAP)
Ready to learn a skilled trade and work on some of the most exciting commercial construction projects in California and beyond?
I-TAP is an electrical apprenticeship program that helps you find your passion, grow your skills, and place you in the perfect electrician job.
How much you can make per year by completing our electrician training program?
- Journeyman electrician – Up to $100,000
- Foremen and superintendents – Up to $125,000
- Project managers – Up to $150,000 and more!
Becoming a commercial electrician is a great way to build a comfortable, stable future for yourself and your family.
I-TAP offers twice as many labs as other electrical schools
With more than 12 hours of hands-on lab time each week, the lab programs featured in our electrician classes include:
- Beginning and Advanced Pipe Bending
- Fire Alarm and HVAC
- Low Voltage Cable: Telephone/Data
- Motor Control: Stop/Start/Mag Starter
We are proud to have helped launch the careers of the next generation of electricians. Here is how last year's graduating class has fared in the electrical trade.
2016 Graduation and Placement Rates for Our 26 Week Electrical Program
- Students enrolled in the program – 43
- Students that completed the program – 38
- Graduates working in related positions – 31